She told me today that she doesn't wanna play the game anymore...I didn't say shit but...I ain't playing no more I m just feeling her, I don't have any plan or hidden schedule ,I'm just feeling her , following my heart and my own flow...and I wish she could do the same with me, no matter the conclusion because I'm tired of being obliged to follow the rupture's rules and blablaba! I don't wanna rush her ,I don't even know if I could but I know she is building a wall between us because it is what she has to do...Why does she wanna protect herself from me?I am tired of interdiction , I just wanna let it flow to whatever I can get just to be sure...I don't want to be forgotten ,I don't want to be just the first one, I want to be her all cause at the end of the day the winner is always the one that make it to the finish line and I really want to be that somebody...
Since , I don't have her ,I got nothing to lose...
No comments:
Post a Comment