Thursday, 26 August 2010

Day 19: Babyface , The Loneliness

Just touch down in London Town and it strikes me I m lonely even thought my life is busy and I m surrounded by a lot of nice people my heart is empty when I arrived at the station I realized that no one was missing me unconditionally ,no one is waiting for me anymore!!!

I AM GUILTY of not letting anyone new in my life but the reality is that I don't wanna mess another person's life by adding a person to an unsolved equation. I don't wanna settle for less ,I wanna settle for love...

I miss being loved ,being someone's sunshine and I definitely miss having someone to call mine.

...

Looking by the window , it's raining(yeah yeah like in a good ol R"n"B music video!!!)my BB rings,I got a text :"I am glad u r bk ,i ve missed u baby!looking forward to c u"...

After 8 month of being around,I should maybe consider to put at least the poor F "on probation" in my head!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment