Saturday, 12 June 2010

Don't Believe The HYPE!


Yeah ,yeah you better believe me or at least taking my critics in consideration...
Giiiiirls after a survey in 190 countries which is likely to be considered as the whole world the verdict has come HIGH WAIST SHORTS IN JEANS needs all to be thrown away.

OKAY,the survey didn't take place even if I'd like to launch one BECAUSE I 'am tired of those shorts. WHY???Because Only 30% of girls that I have seen so far have a great booty in those shorts,15% are just looking OK and the rest is just EEEW DISGUSTING. I don't want to be harsh here but girls please take your friends , girlfriends ,boyfriends or parents to the shop before purchasing it and have a booty check before going to the paying progress.Last night ,in the underground I had a really disgraceful specimen of a young lady wearing an HIGH WAISTED SHORTS ,all over my face for 15min. I arrived home crying ,it was really hard!!!





Meagan GOOD got it all right...




No comments:

Post a Comment