Today's song is" I choose you" by Ryan Leslie.Why?Lately , I 've been complaining about the fact that I was completely losing the control of my own life...Which is in fact the biggest bullshit ever(real talk);... Because even if I can't control the others ,I still have the option to fight or resign . Resignation ain't for me resignation is for cowards...You can always resign for a moment (we are all human,even me)but not for a life time period!!!!Taking decision and settle for what's right ,seems to be scary for some people and I don't really know what it is about but hey really lack stability will always drag you down. Don't get me wrong it's 2010 and there are several types of stabilities, as long as it suits you then go for it...work on it,sleep on it ,fuck on it (LMAO)but do whatever it takes you to keep it tight and fresh...But over all fiiiiiiiight for it ,cause the victory tastes better when you have really sweat for it. Of course troubles will eventually come and doubts will occurred but when the goals are set...Nothing OR no one can actually remove you too long from what you have chosen to be yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment